Tuesday 6 January 2015

What story has your little ones clothes got to tell?

The three little keepsakes and their story.

We're back for a jam packed 2015. hold on to your seats its going to be an awesome ride.

Every Keepsake has a special story and I cherish every single one, but this special Keepsake is very close to my heart and I will remember it forever.  The three Keepsakes for Marinel and their story.   

I made a very special Memory Bear for my niece Marinel (4) made from all her special out fits.  All her out fits traveled all the way from South Africa To Aussie to be transformed into Keepsakes. Remember this photo?


The Memory Bear Keepsake was number one of three Keepsakes: 
1.  Memory Bear Keepsake:  (check)


Number two:  A Memory Quilt Keepsake made from all her special newborn out fits. 
2.  Memory Quilt Keepsake:  (check)





Special number three:  Personalised Name Pillow custom from made from 100% cotton to match her awesome quilt.
Name pillow:  (check)






Now that all three Keepsakes is done its kind a sad to send it back, but I know one special girl and family that will treasure this Keepsakes forever.  Sweet dreams my little one, and remember how much we love you. 

If you would like your very own Memory Keepsake or Personalised pillow more info here .

Thank you for reading until next time.

Michelle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment