Friday 10 October 2014

Gluten Free what's the fuss?

Is Gluten Free is just a fashion craze?


To all my Gluten free Followers, Friends and Family. I know that most of you think Gluten Free is the new Stupid or a fashion craze:-) if only this was true, my life would've been soooo much easier. That's why I need your help.
As you all know I'm Gluten intolerant and I've tried all most all the GF receipts and products the internet and books has to offer. Sadly most of the products and receipts is loaded with additives and preservatives. This is my quest for products to make my life and those around me easier. Please help me by answering this "Gluten Free Survey"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Do you know anyone especially kids and teenagers suffering from coeliac disease, gluten intolerance or food sensitivity?

2. Would an on line site here in Canberra offering all natural and gluten free, no added preservatives cookie dough, dry cookie mix products and bread mixes interest you?

3. If gluten-free food tasted nice with out all the processed ingredients, would you eat it?

4. At what price per loaf do you think is acceptable to pay for gluten-free bread, dry cookie pre mixes and ready to bake dough?

5. Do you believe gluten-free products with no added preservatives are readily available within your area or coffee shop at an affordable price?

6. What gluten-free products would you like to see on the menu of a cafe or available for home baking?

Please leave you comments or suggestions below. Thanks guys.

Please leave some feedback


No comments:

Post a Comment