Friday 4 July 2014

A Memory Bear for special princess Zayla.

Celebrating and remembering Zayla!!




Making a Memory Bear or Quilt is always exiting and every single one is special.  Receiving a parcel from a mother that loss her little princess at two year of age due to a rare brain disease called Sturge Weber Syndrome makes it ever more special. Here is the Facebook page in memory of Zayla.



















Opening up the parcel with Zayla's outfits and reading the note from her mother brought tears to my eyes and still does every time I look at my two gorgeous and "perfect" boys.  The tears dried up quick and soon I could see the possibilities and I was smiling away as I imaginatively placed the out fits on the bear model.

Zayla's Mum, Jessica is expecting a new bundle of joy and this is the whole reason we are making this special Memory Bear so that the new baby can hug, hold, squeeze and kiss and remembering their big sister Zayla everyday.

The making of this Memory Bear will be very close to my heart as I knowing what close family goes through by having a special princess in their lives.  I take my hat off to all the "strong" and amazing Mum's and Dad's out there looking after special needs children. . 

You're so right, God does knows exactly who to give special children to. 

We'll keep you updated with the process in making Zayla's Memory Bear.

Michelle
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment