Monday 7 July 2014

Ready Steady Go!!

Bubbles and Bibs will be a stall holder at the inaugural Canberra Baby & Beyond Expo.

and so the preparations for the Baby & Beyond  Expo has started.

We will be launching  Bubbles and Bibs new Product Line soon. Stay updated by subscribing to our e-mail updates by subscribing on the subscribe button on the left side of the site.






My schedule for the next nine weeks until the Baby Expo has been foretasted on Hubby's famous white board. He gave me specific deadlines for every product line that needs to be finish by the end of each week.

Week 1:  Cut 55 products in the first week (that was last week) box ticked.

Week 2:  07/07/2014 - 13/07/2014


Cut 65 products (haven't started yet)
Complete Zayla's special Memory Bear. (In process)
Get Zayla's Memory Bear embroidered by Fun Embroidery. (Will get it done on Friday)
Start the Memory Bear and Quilt for Nelmari's Special daughter Marinel. (Will start next week)

Well and the list just goes on and on..... One thing I've learned so far in my Little Sew Me Sane Business when it becomes work I don't want to do it any more.  I'm doing it because I love it and it makes me happy that's my moto and it works. When Mummy is happy every one is happy.

Thank you for reading we'll chat soon.

Michelle
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment