Monday 30 June 2014

Bubbles and a Bibs is nominated for AusMumpreneur Awards.


I am so excited, so excited. I've got to force myself to settle down a bit, and stop working on my acceptance speech.




Who would have thought my small little sew me sane business would be so rewarding in so many ways.

Bubbles and Bibs was nominated for the following categories:

Judged Category Nominated For:  Emerging AusMumpreneur.


People's Choice Category Nominated For:  Product Innovation Award.

There will be two rounds of voting, the first round of voting starts on Friday 1 August and ends midnight on Saturday 30 August. 

The second round of voting begins at midday on Monday 1 September and ends at midnight on Monday 6 October.

We'll keep every one up to date how to vote closer to the time.

Please support me by voting for Bubbles and Bibs. (I'll share the website as soon as they inform us)

Thank you from jumping rubber ball from excitement.

Michelle
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment