Wednesday 18 June 2014

The address for great patterns is 1 Puddle Lane!!!

Pattern tester for the Tree Climbing Hoodie.


I was selected to be a pattern tester for 1 Puddle Lane for the Tree climbing Hoodie. This must be one of the easiest patterns I've used. This pattern is great for beginners and intermediate sewers, no excuses everybody can sew;-))

The pattern was easy to read and could be used without a over locker.  I loved the idea of using different colours and textured fabric to create this playful hoodie.  This was a great sewing project to make sure all my odds and end fabric was used. 

I would highly recommend 1 Puddle Lane for great and easy patterns, and the best of all is it Proudly Australian.

Here is some photos from start to finish. 


 




 

















Sorry there is no model for this fantastic Tree climbing hoodie.  The pattern was for a size 7 fortunately my Mr is only  5 and it is a bit on the big side.  I'm sure he'll grow into it...

Please go over to 1 Puddle Lane www.1puddlelane.com.au  and browse through her great patterns, and who knows maybe next time you'll be a tester for one of Ann's amazing pattern.

Thanks for stopping by, We'll talk soon.


Michelle
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment