Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mums rate Bubbles and Bibs five star.

Read this Mums awesome testimonial. 








We've been privileged to have the The Bath Bubble on Kidspot advertising for the last year. During this time we had several five star reviews form the "Mums say review" team and from mothers who have purchased to Bath Bubble on line and at markets. Here is our latest review form "DanisMom"  


Great product making bath times with 2 littlies a lot easier

By DanisMom
   
"I bought the Bath Bubble just before my 2nd girl arrived a month prematurely and was able to bath her in comfort in the hospital (NICU)'s sink. Bathing my baby together with her 3 year old active sister is a possibility with the Bath Bubble - I would never have attempted the two together without. I would have had to bath them separately, using up valuable time (whilst having to keep the other occupied).

Now that she's six months, she seems to love lying in the bubble, being amused at her sister's bath adventures, while kicking her legs ever so often. She seems very comfortable floating in it, and I don't need to hold her which is the best thing about it, though I make 100% sure that I don't take my eyes off her for a second. It is quite sturdy, yet moulds around her body. It dries super quickly, and is very light and easy to store. I just wish I had it with my first born! I highly recommend it to all moms. I think its a great baby shower gift as well." 

Here is the link to the original review .



If you purchased a Bath Bubble please follow this link and review your experience with your Bath Bubble.

Thank you for reading and chat soon.

Michelle
xxxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment