Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Memory Quilt can heal a broken heart.....

A Memory Quilt with love from Mum 

I received a bag full of memories from a dear client who's mother passed away suddenly.  They ordered four quilts for each one of the family to make Mum's hugs last forever. When I received this bag full of her Mum's clothes I was flushed with emotion. Suddenly I realised how much I missed my Mum that lives 13000 km away and how I would have loved to give her a hug. If you have your Mum close please hug her more and even give her one from me;-)




















There was special request that I have to incorporate two special clothing items, Tigers Rugby League fabric and Christmas fabric in each of the four quilts (Go the Tigers!!)

This is just why I just love my job.... no I mean my passion.  I strive to make people happy and if I can mend a broken heart in the process, mission accomplished. 

I'm looking forward completing this quilts and I hope that every time they wrap this quilt around them its like a hug from Mum.

(To my Mum Miemie I Love you and miss you so much)

Michelle
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment